I'm new and looking for friends/support

• But not new to losing weight/gaining it all back/losing weight/gaining it back and then more/losing weight... you know the cycle

I am 32. I have three kiddo's (7,5 and 2) I've been breastfeeding now cumulatively for 11 years and my youngest just weaned. I am very overweight (I *think* 360ish though my scale only goes to 330) and very much want to get healthy and lose this excess weight.

I'm hoping to make some friends and offer/find some support!
  • Well I'm new too. I just joined today... I also order a delivery meal plan that starts next week. I'm 36 so I guess this is a good forum to start with. I have about 60 pounds that I would like to lose.

I want to lose weight to look better, feel better, get healthier and to also to have a baby... I guess I have a lot of reasons.

We can do it...

It will take hard work and motivation but it will be worth it in the end. I'm sure it's hard taking care of 3 children and it would be easier when you get healthier.
  • Welcome!!! Come join in on the Chat's!!!
  • Welcome cfmama!!!!
    I just joined myself as well-I not a computer person at all but I really enjoy the banter daily-it's stress relief. I nursed 2 babies, the 1st for 13 mo. and the 2nd for almost a year. They are just recently 9yr and 11 yr.
    Your body's been through **** and now it's time for mommy to take it back!
    Have you decided to try a particular program yet? I'm on the 30 something, Weight Watchers and the weight loss forums daily-everybody from everywhere seems to be in the same boat, trying to improve their lives and feel better about themselves-just reaching out is super positive in itself. So again welcome aboard and see ya on the boards!
  • Welcome to all of you! Please feel free to join us on the daily threads. That is where we do most of our "chatting."
  • You'll LOVE this site! I'm new too and just posted a new thread yesterday and already I got 12 responces! The great thing is all of the 12 responces had something to say that I acctually used! I'll support u!
  • Hi cfmama,
    I'm new as well. I've been checking out all the threads and it's very encouraging. Everyone is so positive. We are all in the same boat so I plan to hang out and turn this weight loss challenge into a good time! Cya around.....
  • Congrats on the 7 lb loss so far that's awesome!! Just think..... 1 lb here and a couple lbs there really start to add up....kinda like "pennies makes dollars" ,well, ounces makes lbs,and more lbs gone is a healthier you!!