2 Days Left - September Goals

• Let's reflect on how we did for our september goals.

My goals
    900 min. of exercise,
    1500 calories.
    Loose 3 - 4 lbs

I did fine on the calories, I lost around 5 lbs (still dont' believe it)

I did HORRIBLE on the exercise. I maybe did 300 or 400 minutes? I was off for 2 weeks because my knees are killing me. Still are-but I'm going to the gym today to try out the elliptical see if I can do that.

How'd you guys do?
  • i cana remember what goals i set myself for September....
    durrrrh!....
  • I failed at my exercise and overall goals for September. I did well for the first two weeks or so but then fell off track. I didnt start eating horribly, I just exercised a lot less. I hope to be on track for October until I get to GOAL.
  • i did ok in everything. Just that there was 7 days i didn't eat enough but oh well, i got back on track so ...
    Hope everyone is ok. October is coming ^-^
  • I think I did ok, considering the circumstances.
    these were my nsv of sept>
    to keep it up with the running, i'm loving it so far. 3x a week. (DIDNT DO IT... not big on running)
    To not weight myself till the end of the month. (ACOMPLISHED!! I have no idea what I weigh)
    Continue to feel amazing with my new vegan diet. This one is the easiest of all. (of course, did it, like I said, very easy.)
    Make healthy food choices everyday. (I think I did that one!! yay for me!!)

wow, I feel great... I accomplished so many things... the scale thing was the hardest... as I am nearing my goal weight, I think I need to relax the whole scale thing... I'm gonna weigh myself tomorrow morning...
    cant wait. no matter the result, I'll feel proud.
  • I met my Sept exercise goal (4x/week). I didn't lose any weight though, which sucks! I think I lost a pound or two and replaced it with muscle since I was doing a lot of resistance stuff. Must work on eating in October.
  • I did horrible with exercise too but I feel like I have a tiny excuse

My two day goal? clean my house. That's how I'll make up my exercise.
  • goal for last two days is to start exercising and watching what i eat --- i do walk a lot so that is helping-