Less Bowel Movement

• do you encounter less bowel movement now you are more active?....
  • I do. I didn't have a lot of movement before, I would go a couple of days in between pretty regularly. It seems like now I sometimes go three, four, sometimes five days. I was starting to worry about it a little so added in some fiber this week.

So, since you asked the question I guess you have experienced it? I read all kinds of posts about people who could take a brisk walk to loosen things up, but it just isn't working for me...
  • i can go up to 7 days without....
    i dont know whether this is due to over exercise and burning too much....
    or whether its just i dont eat enuf to go regularly any more....
    i do have irritable bowel that has calm down one **** of a lot since my weight loss attempts....
  • Yes. I eat 40+ grams of fiber a day and used to go twice a day. Since I started running and taking step classes I'm lucky if I go once a day and now it's um.......more watery.
  • I have more ever since going vegan. The healthier you eat the more it regulates your body. Not sure about a whole week, that doesn't sound good!
  • I go a lot more now that i am healthier. Usually exercising gets things moving for me. Why not try to add some fiber in your diet to see if it helps. 7 days seems pretty long to me
  • I'd say since eating healthier and exercising I'm more regular then ever (twice a day.) Seven days seems worrisome to me. Up your fiber and drink lots of water and see if that helps.
  • Yeah try more fiber and beans!! For sure
  • Try eating Activia yogurt and making your own fruit smoothies every day. People are supposed to go at least once a day and two or three times is even better. When I am on a diet and taking in less food I find I go a day or 2 now and then without going at all. But 7 days is not healthy at all!!
  • Ya know what helped me is those 100 calorie popcorns. That with a cup of coffee...
  • I find that I go a lot 'less' and sometimes up to 4 days w/out going...by that time I am feeling so bloated and yucky!..literally full of crap i suppose..lol...I eat TONS of fibre/fruit and drinks a lot of water so I have no idea really why I am not going more.....I do find that if i have a few "bad" eating days or a few large meals I will go more often..perhaps because a lot of it is not needed by my body...more in, more out right??
  • As long as I eat some raw veggies every day, I'm fine, but I have noticed that if I go a day or two without eating specifically raw vegetables, I just don't go.
  • lol ive just been twice in the last two days....
    both naturally i am pleased to add....