What's your favorite snack

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • i like making making a cheese dip out of Velveeta and a little bit of milk and sticking it in the microwave, then eating it with chips.. yum!
    i also *LOVE* Cool Ranch Doritos!
  • whole grain english muffin with a serving peanut butter and half a banana. it's my favorite eveeeer! or a 100 calorie pack of chips ahoy cookies.
  • Those Baked Tostitos Scoops are good, misserica3! I love PB and banana on a caramel corn rice cake, alligatorskin! Mmmmm... And those Pepperidge Farms Chocolate Chunk Cookies 100 calorie packs are amazing!

• ...fruits of all kinds.
  • Im pretty addicted to Kashi Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. Seedless grapes are a close second.
  • PBJ on the spoon - not even a sandwich, peanuts,flavored almonds, string cheese, pretzels with cream cheese, toast with cream cheese the list could go on and on and on and on kinda like the Energizer bunny.
  • It's a toss up!

banana with peanut butter

orange flavored prunes with almonds shoved into them
  • honestly? its ribs, chicken wings (hot wings), chicago style hot dogs, nachos (ANY kind), chips sometimes; love this one brand of kettle corn..and I like popcorn; but I have always never had more than a small bowl of it.. at one time go figure..
    chips/salsa (which would be considered a healthy snack if I got the baked tostitos right???)
  • One is definitely homeade nachos, with cheese on top, baked, then add green peppers and red peppers and sprinkle some salsa on top. then have a side dish for more salsa. It is amazing
  • Oh.. and chocolate of course.
  • Toasted multigrain (hearty) bread with fresh avocado sliced on it, with a bit of coarse salt.
  • Old me list of "favorite snacks" included pretty much anything that fit in my mouth New me likes a hard boiled egg or, maybe once or twice a week I'll have a serving of Kashi 7 grain TLC crackers with a wedge of Laughing Cow Light garlic and herb cheese