Thread Killer - The Withdrawal, Pain and Anxiety

You're on Page 1 of 35
Go to
  • OK, I'm already suffering Thread Killer withdrawal. I enjoyed having a thread with friendly competition and open expression, w/o controversy and judgments. Thanks everyone who participated. It was a blast.

And BillBlueEyes is still a cheater.(and BTW Bill, yes I have sooo often considered the idea that I really should be wearing rain gear while operating my truck just so I could match the color scheme of my truck ala Martha.)
  • oh thank god you started this!
  • 3 down, 497 to go.

Unless someone cheats and goes over 500. Again.

• It's so sad when a perfectly good thread bites the big one.
  • So when do we get our Thread Killer I T-shirts?
  • I wear a size medium.
  • I want a dragon on mine. And Operator's truck!
  • Quote: I wear a size medium.

my goal!

and when I do get a size medium I"m weraing it inside out with the tag saying MEDIUM showing!
  • Quote: my goal!

and when I do get a size medium I"m weraing it inside out with the tag saying MEDIUM showing!

Sure why not
  • Heh. I bought a pair of medium workout pants by mistake. Imagine my surprise when they FIT??? *thud*

I'm still in a large t-shirt though. Comes from having boobs!

• Whoever did the threadkiller picture in the 'now passed away thread' did a good job. Can that person do us up a shirt?
    Operator, my Hubs is a Heavy Duty Mech and works on trucks like yours.
  • If he wants to work for crappy wages and lousy treatment, he can come work at my mine.
  • I'm so happy so very happy
    I've got the fix to nix
    the anxiety in my heart

Had a great afternoon in the wonderful warm sun came home checked the General Chatter and whoo hoo! You chicks came thru for me!

Have a wonderful evening all!
  • Morning!
  • Well now. Away for the weekend and look at all that's happened!

At least we've started a new one Thank goodness! What would I do without my usual daily pseudo-competition humor outlet?