NS cost..and ebay?

• I *hope* it is ok to ask this here..No links.
    I have parused ebay on a whim and saw NS there. Has anyone bought their stuff from there? I just look at the difference from what I paid to what I could be paying..even though there woudlnt be a choice for food..it is over 200. less....advise on it? Experience that way?
  • I have not ordered from Ebay but I have sold NS foods on Ebay and I have read about other people's experiences buying food from Ebay. Some of them had good experiences and some had HORRIBLE experiences. We are talking everything from dusty food packaging, to cat pee and gun stuck to the food packages!!! Some people actually go dumpster diving and get this stuff from dumpsters behind the warehouses I think. Ewww!

If you do buy from Ebay read the seller's feedback. See if they have good feeback in general. If they have sold other foods see how people rated them.

Also do you know you can order a week of NS food to try? You have to go into the order process to do it but the option is there. It costs slightly less than a week of Jenny Craig.
  • hey there Kisses. I am on my 1st month of NS and I bought from NS. Yes, I suppose anything that you can't see persay before you buy can be hit and miss.
    I also read that the nourish wasnt as good. I also see there are options that I do not have too on ebay