Favorite Tattoos

You're on Page 2 of 13
Go to
  • Yes, it would be a great goal reward!

I'd really like to get a large tattoo over my right shoulder of an Edward Gorey lithograph that I love, but I'm a little concerned about how all the tiny hatch marks would come out on skin.
  • Quote:
    For a while, I wanted a very specific tattoo but couldn't figure out how to find someone to do it (or a good picture of it)... that fish from Fantasia, from the Nutcracker suite. Kinda goldfish-like, but with pouty lips and long eyelashes. Someone recommended basing it on a picture of Chloe, from Pinocchio, but she's more cute and less sexy, heh.
    I want a Tattoo from Fantasia also. Its peter pegasus, the cute little black baby pegasus thats learning to fly. Its going to be my present to myself when I lose the weight. Its so hard to find good pictures though!
  • I have an awesome geisha and cherry blossom half sleeve on my left arm and leopard print on my right shoulder. I love them and i'll get photos up soon
    Cat
    x
  • My favorite is my avatar. My dh name. I'm looking forward to starting my half sleeves (elbow to wrists ... upper arms too fat lol!).
  • I have one and want many more. I have the chesire cat standing on his head on my right shoulder, sort of a self portrait.

What i want: I want talamoohoka (sp??) the caterpilliar from alice in wonderland on the left shoulder smoking a hooka and in the hooka smoke i want it to spell my kids names, i also want something nightmare before christmas related, not sure excatly yet. Also i want a moogle from the final fantasy series and four-leaf clover somwhere to represent my irish heriatage.

for those of you that dont have one and are planning to get one, beware they are addictive
  • luvmyinnerdemon I know! I have 6 right now and have many already planned once I get the money. Hehe!

But right now I have a Dryad that I am getting as a Christmas gift. She's gonna be so gorgeous!
  • My one and only tattoo is a butterfly with sparkling purple fairy dust swirling around it with daisies caught in the swirl on my upper thigh. I had it on my last account.

I think my next one will be on my ankle so that I don't have to whip out my phone to show people my tattoo (I wear jeans, lots of jeans). Maybe a henna-style band of some kind, not sure yet, but definitely something tribal.

meowkat- Your neck tattoo looks exactly like my pentacle with Oroboros! Love it!

• [/URL]
  • I'm fond of all my tattoos. Here's two of them:

On my wrist, then on my back
  • oh, sorry those are so huge. stupid photobucket.
    *edit* nvm, I fixed them
  • This is my new favorite of my 7. I got him yesterday (11/11). But I love all of my tattoos dearly.

• How do tattoos go at covering up scars?

I have some on my wrist (long story) that I'd love to cover now.
  • I want so many tattoos it's ridiculous. My first one, which I'll hopefully be getting soon, will be the lyrics "let us be free" in my cursive on my left wrist. The lyrics mean a lot to me and song always raises my spirits and makes me feel young and free. Looking down at my wrist every day would definitely put a smile on my face no matter what.

I also want a Shel Silverstein drawing somewhere on me. When I lose weight I was thinking somewhere on my ribs but I'm not too sure yet. I know of tons of things I want.. I just never know where to place them! I would also love to have half sleeves or even full sleeves that are Andy Warhol inspired but I'm not too sure yet.
  • alligatorskin - I have so many ideas, my head explodes! At this rate, I'll have no skin left! Haha.
  • Oh how I love tattoos! I have three so far and I can't wait to get more. I already have my next few chosen, I just need to find the right place for them.

I love them all and I can't wait for more. I've had my spider the longest, almost five years. The pincushion heart and constellation I've had for over two.