My first day on South Beach

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning ALL!
    Ok ...This is my first day on South Beach. I know I can do this. I have to do this.

This is a great place for South Beach information for sure.

Thanks to everyone who contribute.
  • Welcome! glad you joined us.

This is a great place so post often and good luck
  • Breakfast-Day 1
    I am going to make a quiche. I think that's how you spell it. It will be my first got it off here. I will let you know how it turns out.lol

Theresa
  • HI! Today is my first day on SB as well. Good luck to you! We can do this!!
    Jenny
  • Theresa! Tells us more about you and what got you to this point.

You've read the book, right? You'll find lots of good info in the FAQ and recipe forums, but it looks like you found those on your own! Good for you! Glad you found something yummy--definitely try the Taco Bake. It's a big favorite around here. As is the Peanut Butter Cup for dessert.

Looking forward to getting to know you--join us on the daily thread (the one with the name of the day in the title) and we'll chat!
  • Welcome to the beach! You will love it here, this is a great group for questions, support and a good swift kick in the pants if you need it (seems we all do at one point or another).

Good luck, look forward to getting to know you better.
  • Welcome! Enjoy that quiche, yum.
  • Hi Welcome!! You're going to do great Just remember it's a lifestyle!
  • Hello & welcome to South Beach. You're gonna love it here!
  • Welcome to the forum and South Beach! This is a great site, full of ladies who really know their stuff. Make sure to be getting in your dairy and eat some beans every day.
    Good luck on your journey!
  • My quiche
    Was delicious!!!! I love it and the recipe I have made enough for breakfast all week.

Yum Yum!
    Beachgal:

I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 3. I live in Texas and work at a Promotional Products Manufacturing Company in Customer Serivce. I am married to a wonderful man. We have been married for 2 1/2 years but together for 12. My youngest is 18 and a senior in High School. I just know it is time to work on me. I have raised and nurtured all my children. Although, I am partly raising two of my Grand-Daughters they are 5 and 6. Hopefully their parents will grow up soon.

I am just ready to be healthy. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. lol

That's alittle about me and how I got to this point.

Theresa
  • Theresa, I was at the same point in my life as you are (kids grown etc..with no grandchildren yet though!) And you are going to be amazed when one day you wake up and you are young again. I feel better than I did in my 30's!!!
  • Theresa, I'm also a grandmother, four in my case. I've been following SBD for more than 4 years, and I feel better and younger than I've ever felt in my life! This way of eating does wonders for the body!
    I'm glad you enjoyed the quiche, and you'll find plenty more delicious recipes in our recipe boards, too, that will keep you motivated and help you stay on track. Good luck, and we look forward to you joining us in the daily chat.
  • Welcome to the Beach.