Buffalo sauce?

• Does anybody here make their own, or buy one that is decent? I had a piece of buffalo tempeh pizza today and it was yummy! The only time I bought grocery store buffalo sauce, it was nasty. I can see lots of buffalo tempeh in the future.
  • If you have a Buffalo Wild Wings near you, they sell their sauces in the restaruants. They have about 20 to choose from in varying degrees of spiciness. I like about all of them, but anything above Medium is too hot for my BF. The spicy garlic is my favorite. Hope that helps!
  • I don't have one nearby, but I bet they sell them online somewhere. Thanks.
  • I haven't seen it in a while, but I bought some Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo sauce, and it was amazingly good. It was more of a buffalo sauce mixed with a touch of barbecue sauce.

I've bought several wing sauces that I really liked, and a tip I can give (that works for me, anyway) is to avoid the sauces that have a first ingredient of vinegar. The sauces are WAY too acidic for me (and on the otherhand, I've got to count the carbs and calories and see where sugar is on the ingredients too, as I don't want a sauce that's too sweet either).
  • Thanks! I know I've seen Sweet Baby Rays somewhere, I'll have to keep an eye out for it. The closest thing I have to wing sauce is Earth and Vine Spicy Apricot Bourbon Barbecue Sauce. YUM!!! But genuine buffalo sauce would be great.