Almost there - pics of the new old me

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Seeing the photos on 3FC helped keep me motivated. I hoped when I started trying to lose weight that I could motivate others like me.

The first pic is me pregnant at 201 pounds. I should probably put that cupcake down, but they were made especially for me!

The second pic is on April 7, 2008, when I started my weight-loss journey at 184 pounds.

The third pic is same day. It cracks me up because my belly is hanging below my shirt, which happened a lot.

The fourth pic is from August 7, 2008, exactly four months from when I started WW at home. I play a lot of softball (which explains the socks), and this is right after a game. I also am jogging a lot these days (on days when I have a really late game or no game at all).

The fifth pic I like because I can see definition in my arms again.

I have five pounds until I reach my main goal. I would eventually like to (over the next few months) drop another ten pounds, but I am sublimely happy with what I have accomplished. I have never worked this hard to lose weight, which probably explains why I was never able to lose it. I had a pretty easy time this time around as far as willpower and sticking with exercising every day because 1) it was the start of summer (lots of fresh vegis and fruit were at my beck and call and 2) I had a lot of encouragement from my family and friends.

• WOW! You look sooo great!!!

Congratulations on your hard work!
  • You'll get to whatever weight your body should be. You look fabulous! Congratulations!
  • FABULOUS!! That is awesome. By the way love the socks.
  • You look fantastic MamaSpank!!!
  • You look great!!! Thanks for posting the pics to help motivate others.

(Side note: your baby is adorable and I really like your new haircut)
  • Wow! Fantastic Job! You look great! Beautiful baby too!
  • Looking great !
  • You look wonderful!!
  • Great job! Cute kid!
  • You look awesome, what progress! And your baby is SO adorable.
    Thanks for posting pictures, before-and-afters are what keep me going when I'm eyeing the naughty drawer in the freezer
  • wow! you are right, pictures are a true motivator. thanks for sharing yours. I will take some of your strength, (if that's ok? )
  • Wow, you are very pretty! I can't believe how different you look. Thanks for sharing your pictures it gives me some motivation too.
  • Nice work!

Softball is great exercise, good on ya! What position do you play?
  • I am a left fielder. Except when it's women's ball, then I cover third. Thanks, guys! I can't wait until I make goal. I just love the support I have gotten on this website. I really thought when I started this diet, it might end up another half-a**ed attempt at losing weight. What propelled me was a comment from a girl I hadn't seen in ten years. "You used to be so tiny in high school." Say what?!!! She was totally right. Kind of strange that she became my inspiration.