Need help setting non-weight goals

• I've determined my goal weight, as well as my incremental weightloss goals, but what are some of your short-term, non-weight goals (eat more veggies, exercise, etc)?
    I'd love to hear them!
  • A big one for me is about exercise. For over 2 years I set monthly goals for the number of minutes I would exercise each month. It would vary based on my fitness, and how much time I have each month...
  • same here....
    with exercise i am always setting goals....
  • One of my goals is to find new ways to prepare veggies so I'll eat more!

I'm not much of a cook, and not very creative in the kitchen, so this is a big one for me.

My veggie intake usually consists of salads, corn-on-the-cob, raw veggies (like tomato, celery, cauliflower, & broccoli), or stir fried zucchini in olive oil. That's about it!

To avoid decades of boredom, I am trying out things I read here on 3FC from more gifted kitchen chicks!

Just yesterday I roasted some veggies in the oven, thanks to tips I've read here. But, I did add my own twist: I put broccoli & cauliflower florets into a ziplock baggy, sprayed them with "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter," then sprinkled in some powered ranch dressing (only 5 calories a serving!). I shook the veggies around in the bag to coat them, then put them in the oven for about 10 minutes. Yum!