GatorAmanda - Down 73lbs in 10 months!

You're on Page 5 of 8
Go to
  • Congratulations -- you look amazing! And thanks for the inspiration!
  • I really needed some inspiration tonight and you gave it to me. You look fantastic!
  • Wow, you look great! Your story truely inspires me. I hope to up my exercise little at a time. Ah dig ur dolphin tat..I been wanting to get one.
  • WOWIE! What a cool story...I need to go work out now Ü
  • Wow, congrats!!! Thank you for sharing this with us. Your arms and legs look so toned! I think you are really amazing for being able to lose that weight and exercise!! I'm trying to lose around the same amount and I hope I can do it in a year or less. I'm trying to become a runner in the future, but for now I only do 30 minutes walking 3x a week (I'm afraid for burning out). You definitely inspire me to work harder and add more minutes to my workouts.
  • you look great!!!!! like a totally new person! congratulations
  • Thanks for all of your support!!! I've continued working out and do it 5-6 nights/week and run between 15-30 miles per week. My longest run so far is 9 miles but am signed up for a 1/2 marathon (13.1 miles) for Dec. 7th! My body appears to be losing weight due to all the toning going on (I get lots of comments about it) but I'm not losing lbs. because of the muscle gain at this point...but I have gone down to a size 6 pants and small shirts from just the workouts. I'm eating out a bit more than I'd like, but its probably okay cause I always find time to correct myself thru the week and eat right!

Good Luck to everyone!
  • Quote: My body appears to be losing weight due to all the toning going on (I get lots of comments about it) but I'm not losing lbs. because of the muscle gain at this point...but I have gone down to a size 6 pants and small shirts from just the workouts.
    That is just fantastic! I'm still getting used to that kind of "weight loss" myself.
  • "Wow" You have done a fantastic job and look amazing. Well done girlie! Thanks for the insperation! x
  • Wow!! Great story!! You look SO AMAZING!!!!
  • Wtg!
    You look great! You are inspiring!
  • Wow congratulations. I really admire someone who can dedicate themselves. The results look truly amazing.
  • Oh wow! I read through your story and I can completely relate! I had such a similar experience once I went to college. You look amazing!!! Definitely inspiration for me
  • Hi! I read your story and I must say that is very inspiring and you look great.
    Congratulations!
  • It's seeing you & everyone else who has come just so very far that motivates me day in & day out. I can't thank you enough for doing this for yourself, as well as inspiring others to accomplish their dreams as well. Thank you for your hard work & dedication, now go enjoy what you've created!!