Day 1 just starting

• okay here i am found this forum. i need to loose approx. 45 pds. for health reasons(
    one of my main obsticals is MS and not being able to walk for any extended period. i am going to try strength training with bands and light weights.
    hopefully can get some good tips.
  • WELCOME, MUGSY !!

Hope you'll continue to keep us "in the loop," as this place is AWESOME & the peeps are GREAT !!

Tell us some more bout yourself (if you're comfortable with that kinda of stuff).
  • hi. welcome!
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • Mugsy, welcome!!! If you want to join in the chat thread, feel free to post there any time! Lots of good support available there!
  • HI Welcome I am only on Day 5 but these ladies are wonderful. I need help finding that chat place though... I am still looking!!
  • Quote: I need help finding that chat place though... I am still looking!!
    Missi, and all...the chat thread they refer to is the long one called "Chattin' it up at 40 and up". Everyone is really nice, but I find it kinda hard to follow myself
  • Quote: HI Welcome I am only on Day 5 but these ladies are wonderful. I need help finding that chat place though... I am still looking!!
    Missi here is a liink to the chat thread, anything goes. It's nice to share and lots of support.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...143284&page=19