Officially starting today

• I decided enough is enough and I started with yoga today. I'm quitting smoking on Monday and starting a ab sculpting and a diet on Monday also. I don't know if this is a good idea since it is a lot on my body for one day but the Sculpting video is only 20 minutes long and I always had done yoga. I would be doing the sculpting every other day and the yoga everyday. The following week if my body feels up to it I'll start a cardio work out video (The Firm it's really intense) Do you guys think this is a good start out program for someone?
  • Hey mck'smommy!

I have to admire your determination! That's a lot to change at once.

I can understand wanting to change everything, but at the same time, you might be setting yourself up... And why do that? Maybe change things one at a time.

I wouldn't be able to handle that many changes at once, myself. Especially the quitting smoking--that's really, really hard for most people, and it was for me when I quit. Maybe it will be different for you...

If I were trying this, I'd quit smoking first. Then I'd start with the exercise (and start slowly--no drastic, killing workouts) and weight loss program.

Jay