Herbal Magic Gals # 2

You're on Page 1 of 33
Go to
  • So they were saying the old thread was to long soo...

I waited and even debated not going in for my WI knowing it would be up. At 1 I gave up and went in..1.4 up.. shame is all I can say. They are having me come in daily.

The first 30 were pretty easy but man this is so not easy anymore.
  • woohoo a new thread...boy hm girls are chatty lol.
    Dont feel bad about your weigh in...everyone has bad days..even weeks.
    I hope I can say my first 30 was easy as well

Keep your chin up girlie
  • Thanks

So what are those pills the CPI and where do you get them and what do they do?

before I was losing 3-4 lbs a week and I am now on less food and only getting 1lbs a week off and it sucks.

My inches are at about 28 I think.
  • The CLA at hm are $40 something and you get 40 pills or so. I went to Shoppers and got 90 for around $20 on sale. 1000mg which has 780mg of actual cla in them. We'll see if they work. The counsellor told me that it would take about 2-3 of their bottles to see the difference so when I am done this I should see them. Look up CLA on google...theres alot of info. Basically its supposed to stop your fat cells from holding fat and help with lean muscle mass.

My naked home weigh in this am is 190.4 woot woot

Cant wait to be out of the 190's
  • Thanks I will google it.

In no time you will be out of the 190's!
  • Yahoo for A NEW THREAD but sure GOING miss Our Big 510 replies we had.

Yes we all must be One Big Chatty Grp !!

Sorry to Hear Sandy of your SAD news of your Friend.

Well Me for Besides a Wedding of Celebration I ALSO have BAD News too.

MY Grandmother Passed Yesterday Morning @3:20am.

I'm I went in for WI yesterday and I Was Up .. 2.4lbs..EEkk but My consultant was disappointed too but I told I wasn't. I'm still Happy for myself and I came here too Lose for my Sister wedding and I DID !! So she was ok with that I wasn't upset. She also told me the the Alcohol will stay in my system for a few days ."Your body processes alcohol first, before fat, protein, or carbs. Thus drinking slows down the burning of fat. This could account for the weight gain seen in some studies".
    check out the Link .

SO with this Awesome Wedding and the Death of my Grandmother I think I'm in for a few pounds gain this week. But I sure hope not.

Hugs to all my HM Gals !!
  • Ops forgot I found the Link to the True Lemon

and they have a feebie but for usa but I still filled it in and put all my info still in Line 2# Windsor,Ont n8x4a7 canada.

Hope to still get the Freebie. I Fill out offers like this and get them.
  • Christina I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother big big hugs
    I lost my mom the day after Mothers day...your system is going to take a hit. Keep your chin up...you'll be in my prayers

So I just came back from my weigh in and I wasnt taking any chances...weighed in my hubbys silk boxers and a tank top. It read 190.6 so not too far off my own weigh in this am woohoo.
    I set a mini goal for myself to be at 10 lbs lost by Sunday.was Friday but then I thought I was being too ambitious lol. So we'll see if I can get those 4 lbs off by then. Tomorrow is measurement day...Im not too excited because it wont be factual...my first measurements were taken in a huge sweatshirt and jeans...tomorrow Ill be in a tank and yoga pants. So ofcourse there will be a big change. Ill be interested to see next weeks more than tomorrows

Ciao for now Bella's
  • Back for a few days from the first part of my holiday. 10 days of eating out and drinking like a mad woman. On my scale weight stayed the same so I am hoping when I go for my weigh in things will have remained the same as well. I did do as well as I could while I was gone but it is hard. Wish me luck girls.
  • Oh, and trying to get my ticker so I will try to post a bit more frequently while I am home here for a few days. I hear it is 30 posts for a ticker. Man I will be on the computer a lot!
  • Chrsitina, sorry to hear about your loss. My regrets to you. And I have heard the same about alcohol. When I drink too much I try to be bit more active so that I metabolize abit faster to get the alcohol out of my system quicker. Don't know if it works, but heck it can't hurt can it!! And I cut down on the carbs so there is less sugar from that as well.
  • My wi sucked again today I was up.4 from yesterday.

I am working night duties and maybe that is why my body does not know what to do!

I am so mad at myself..

Sorry about your Grandma Christina my thoughts are with you

does anyone wnat to show what their ideal food diary looks like for a day? maybe it is the foods I am choosing but mostly I am eatling salds with oil with chicken or tuna or steak..and breaky is just fruit as I am not a breaky person.
  • Christina I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma. Just remember the good times you had with her.

I hear you on the first 30 days were easy...I am having a hard time being committed to this in the summer...

What is the name of the cla you are getting at the drug store? is it a generic name or brand....cuz if I can save myself some $$$$ that would be great...

also I am lost on the ticker thing and number of posts....I was able to set up my ticker the first time and update as I go along....I lost 2 the 2 lbs I gained in Calgary but I know I am doing lost of inches...I was trying on clothes again and I am fitting into some more that I could not get on....yah hoooo!!! Have a good day and I will let you know how my cla measure goes tomorrow....
  • Found True Lemon in canada ... http://www.truelemon.com/canada_stores.cfm

for me
    Remark Farms
    2727 Howard Avenue
    ON, Windsor
  • Sehh---I just got the "Life brand" thats the Shoppers Drug Mart generic brand