Don’t Wait, Your Life is Calling …

You're on Page 7 of 10
Go to
  • congrats! this is a very inspiring story. :-)
  • GOOD JOB!!!
  • im glad this got bumped into the "new posts" area because i never got to read it and your past troubles really spoke to me! i see many connecting threads in our journeys (though i am just at the beginning of mine so maybe you will save me some trouble!). reading about your success really has me motivated .
  • Thank you Meeky2004! Wow - moving to Japan, how exciting! Keep us posted on your progress!

Tammy - Thanks! I love your avatar - what an adorable dog! You CAN do this! Keep posting here at 3FC!

ohfaithful Thank you for your kind words. You CAN do this. It may be slow going with the medication, but you really can do it! Speed isn't important. Sometimes I got discouraged that it took so long, but really - in the long run - it doesn't matter how long it takes to get there - only that you do

mom4life - Thanks - and on your first 5 down

Kelsey21 - thank you! I appreciate your comment!

jellybellyjen - Thanks! Look how close you are to your goal - wow you are doing GREAT!

caitybates - Your comments made me reach out and give you a You CAN do this! You are so close to your first 10 lb. loss!
  • Great job!!!!!
  • Well you sure are an inspiration to the many, many, many of us who are trying to achieve our goals, no matter how many pounds that is. Thanks for the story and the inspiration. And you look great!
  • Your story is so inspiring. To do what you did at 50 years old--that's awesome. It's stories like yours that make me believe I can do it too!

• THANKS COUNTINGDOWN FOR COMPLIMENT I AM CLOSE HAVING A **** OF A TIME WITH THE LAST 20PDS. HAVE TIL SEPT TO GET IT OFF I'M TRYING EVERYTHING A PERSON CAN THINK OF

S
  • Loved reading your story!!! Very inspiring!! And you are absolutely glowing in your photos!!! Beautiful!!
  • Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Congratulations! It must have been so satisfying to see that number on the scale!
  • Congratulations on your fantastic acheivement!!

Thank you so much for sharing your story! It really meant something to me
  • nikki - you are doing so well, goal is in sight! Thank you for your kind words!

nume09 - thanks! You CAN do this! Keep going!

gingerlu - Thank you for your kind words! We are the same height - you definitely CAN do this! I look forward to reading your progress posts!

Moralia - what a beautiful avatar! You look fantastic! Congrats on your progress!

estella - glad you joined us at 3FC I can't wait to read more of your posts! Keep posting!

darkfae - yes, it is inspiring! You will see it too one of these days! Keep posting here at 3FC - it is a great help on your journey!

Penelope - thanks! I enjoy reading your posts, you are definitely a blessing to have around here at 3FC!
  • Wow! I too have tears in my eyes ! Thank you so much for sharing your story! I think you may have just opened my eyes wide enough to help me through some of my stuggles too! You are really and angel! And congrats to you on your achievments! Oh wait!! I gotta go, my life is calling!!
  • congrats girl! it takes alot of willpower to push yourself and stick with a healthy regimen. glad you can be an inspiration