Don’t Wait, Your Life is Calling …

You're on Page 5 of 10
Go to
  • Thank you sweetchic and Zeinab!

I look forward to reading of your journey and YOUR goal stories
  • How inspiring it is to read these success stories as we start this new year and get closer to our goals. Thank you!
  • WOW!!! you look amazing now!!!!!
    What a touching story!!!!
  • Thank you SO MUCH for posting. I am just starting out (again), and being able to read these success stories really help keep me going. THANK YOU!!! And congratulations!!
  • Good for you!! :]

I hope I can be that successful too!
  • Thank you for sharing your story
    What an inspiring story. I just started my diet. I was feeling weak tonight and decide to come on here for inspiration. Thanks for inspiring me to keep going.
    By the way you look great.
  • This is a beautifully written story. You have always been a dynamic, inspiring presence here.

Accountability and community are indeed two VERY important factors.

Unlike most people, I don't think you are going to be dreading 50 because you really have no reason to. You'll spend 50 being fit, healthy, and beautiful, just like you are now.
  • SisuInWI - thank you!

daniellag Thanks! I'm glad you found us here at 3FC!

Krista - Thank you for your kind words! looks like you got the new year off to a great start - look at those miles adding up

Cclover - stick around here and you WILL be successful! 3FC is a great resource. I look forward to reading of your progress

DiBaskin - thank you! I'm glad I helped. Coming here and reading goal stories really helped me too! I love how supportive everyone here is

Shane - I think you WILL be superwoman! You have the drive and tenacity to accomplish anything you set your mind to! Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me. You are one of the folk that has so inspired me on my journey. You are a blessing to our 3FC community!
  • Thanks so much for sharing your story. I am just beginning this journey, and success stories like yours are so inspirational to me!!

• Congratulations, it was such an inspiring story! Thank you for that, I sure needed a lift today.
  • Mommy2ndTime - congrats on your loss so far! I look forward to reading of your progress. Thank you so much for your post!

Corefull - thank you for your kind words! They are much appreciated! Blessings!
  • Good work!
    WOW! You look amazing!! Congratulations on all your success!! I hope to continue to find inspiration in stories like yours, CountingDown!!

• Welcome to the maintainers lane.
  • Thanks for sharing such a motivational experience!
  • wow! this brought tears to my eyes. thanks so much for posting this and congrats!