Exercisers check in here! July 7th - 13th!

• Hi gang! The holiday weekend is over, and it is time to burn off those hotdogs and cupcakes!!

Post your activity here, get new fitness ideas and cheer each other on!

Today I jogged 3.25 miles. Did that this morning because it is a hot one today.
  • elliptical 45 minutes
    hanging leg lifts, crunches, knee-ins, and v-ups
    weight training:
    leg day, so 8 different exercises for thighs, hamstrings, and calves.
  • Treadmill 30 minutes. Upped the incline from 4.5 to 5.0, speed at 4mph so I made it to two miles
  • 20 mins elliptical, 60 mins swimming and 10 mins upper body with free weights...just finished too!
  • Hey y'all!

I did a full body bowflex workout today, then the Express version of Cardio overdrive. Too hot to do any more!!
  • Ran/jogged 1.7 miles yesterday, then did a bit of weight training.
  • Hi everyone!
    Today I jogged 3 miles.
  • Heya! Sorry I'm neglecting- but I'm still an exercising girl.

The 7th was some swimming plus bike, yesterday was a rest day (but some serious work to catch up on, pulled an all-nighter), today was a hilly 60 minute kick butt bike ride in the high zone for HR.
  • Heya again!
    Upper body at gym, hour long tandem bike with son. Tomorrow's an organized 17 mile city bike ride with about 1500 participants. Fun!
  • FB - sounds fun!

Today I did lower body bowflex and then a 45 minute bike ride.
  • I did watp 2 miles.
  • Did the treadmill five days this week. 5% incline, 4mph, 30min.
    thinking about pulling out the bike this weekend, I think I've lost enough to do it.
  • h8cake - go for it with the bike! I was biking at a heavier weight, so you can definitely do it.

Today I did upper body bowflex and a 3 mile jog.
  • I've been still exercising! Just haven't had time to come type it down here

Today I did 120 mins swimming with lots of laps and just playing with the kids. Also 20 mins elliptical. I have to work tonight so have been busy with last minute stuff for that party.
  • Forgot to post my exercise yesterday! Ooops

We took a 2 hour bike ride. About 20ish miles or so.