JULY - one reason you will stay on your plan today...

You're on Page 2 of 15
Go to
  • I'm staying on plan today because I look better and feel better when I do.
  • Because I just bought a new bathing suit and if I gain anything I won't be able to fit in it long!
  • I will stay on plan today because it makes me feel good.
  • I will stay on plan today because I have stayed on plan since 6/30 and I am LOVING the results!

I will also stay on plan today because I am giving myself no other options.
  • I am staying on plan because I feel better about myself than I have in a long time and want to continue to lose weight. Kellee
  • Because I am down 3 out of the next ten! Woohoo
    Today is the last "normal" day before the crazy 4th of July foodfest begins, then my kid's birthday (with homemade cake and chuck e cheese pizza), then my birthday (with cake...) and I really DO NOT want to gain weight.
  • I will stay on plan today because I do not want to let my future self down.
  • because I want to feel good about myself and being on plan does that.
  • Because I didn't yesterday, and I'm too far along for two off-plan days in a row.
  • I will stay on plan today because being in control feels a lot better than being out of control.
  • I will stay on plan today because I was out-walked by a very fit woman three times my age.
  • I will stay on plan because I feel so much better, I can hop into the bar height chair at work and that feels great!
  • I will stay on plan today because I've lost two inches from my waist and I want lose more.
  • I'm staying OP today because it's a holiday and there will be temptations everywhere! Giving in to one is a slippery slope, so I'd rather commit to myself now that I will avoid it all. I'm right at the edge of the 180s and I really want to get down to the next decade by this coming week's weigh-in, and that's a lot more important than brownies.
  • I will stay on plan because I don't want to dissapoint myself by going off.