5lb Challenge #16

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • A new month, a new thread! Congratulations to everyone in the last challenge.

SW: 193.5
    CW: 193.5
    GW: 188.5

I can't wait until I see a 1-8 in front of my weight. It'll be the first time in almost four years.
  • Woo hoo!

SW: 215.4
    CW: 215.4
    GW: 210.4 <- this makes me excited!!
  • Vikki that's awesome! You're really on a roll.

SW: 166.2
    GW: 161.2

Ready for this one!!

• Vikki-- you're really showing us how it's done!! Awesome!!

start 137
    goal 132
  • Took it right out from under my feet, hey girl?

WTG!!

SW: 152.2
    GW: 147.2 (oooh - how neat! 140's!!)
  • Wow..Miriam you'll be in the 140's and Vikki you will be in the 180's that is so great I can't wait to be there with you guys

my numbers ....and I'm ready this time

SW:253
    GW:248

Yayyy 240's here I come....but I won't be there long!!!

• Hi All,

I would love to do a 5lb challenge. How does it work? and can I join this group or do I need to start another group? How long do we have to loose it? Tell me everything.
  • join now, mercer mom

post your starting weight (SW)
    current weight (CW)
    and goal weight (GW - which should be 5 lbs less than your SW)

first person to reach their GW gets to start the new thread

good luck!
  • Congrats Vikki, you're doing awesome!!!

SW:157
    CW:157
    GW:152

I'm in absolute shock this morning. I was NOT expecting to see 157, this is amazing for me, I feel like I'm dreaming. I am 3/4 of a pound away from being the weight of the average American woman, and 10 pounds away from reaching my lowest adult weight

Good luck everyone!! we can do this
  • Congrats, Vikki! 2 in a row, that's fantastic!

SW: 156
    CW: 156
    GW: 151
  • Congrats again Vikki!!!

SW 138
    CW 138
    GW 133
  • Wow Raia!!! Good for you. I can't wait to get into my 150s!

• Quote: Hi All,

I would love to do a 5lb challenge. How does it work? and can I join this group or do I need to start another group? How long do we have to loose it? Tell me everything.

Miriam pretty much covered it...its pretty simple!! You can log on daily and report your weight (I think that is what most of us do) or just whenever...

You just watch people's weights go down down down and see who hits -5 first!!!

And if you have any questions or problems you can ask and we all try to help!!

• i thought i posted earlier. I've been waiting to sign up for one of these for a while!!

SW: 137.6
    GW: 132.6
  • Whoooo Hoooo

TOM finally showed up....its about time I was about to freak out!! LOL

Anywho...probably won't see a loss for a few days but maybe I will get one of Vikki's big mamma jamma whooshes !!!! I'm hopin'!!