AJ's Marvellous Measure-in 30 Jun 08

• This thread is in response to some requests I received on the forum, many of us are slaves to the scales, but let's face it, most of us want to change our size and slim down, so let's have a weekly measurement thread - this one!

We're going with three basic measurements, chest (bust) waist and hips. I'll go first: (bear in mind I'm a bloke!)

chest 37 - same as last week
    waist 30 - one down from last week
    hips 35 - same as last week

Come along now, don't be shy, ditch those nasty scales, they only make you miserable, and get measuring!
  • *got all of her courages and go to take measure*
    *gulp*
    it's like few years since the last time i measured. Sigh, and here's the result.
    chest: 35.5
    waist: 28
    hip: 37.5 (OMG)

Thanks for opening this thread. If not because of it, idk how long it will take me to be able to take the courage to grab the measure tape.
  • Hey well done for plucking up the courage Anita! [yorkshire]Nowt wrong with those stats missus![/yorkshire] Being a bloke and knowing nothing about ladies' stats, I can't see why they are worrying you. By my calculations you are a shapely woman with curves in all the right places. (Forgive me if I'm being a bit forward here, I'm just trying to understand why those stats would be of concern to a lady)

Perhaps someone could enlighten me?

Now, who's next? Come along now, you know it makes sense!
  • Hi AJ, thanks for your comment. Actually, i like your stat too. You also definitely have nice shape ^^ Especially your chest and hip size. Yes, how i envy woman with small hip I have smaller chest compare to my hip so it looks ridiculous big and weird. Everyone arounds me notice it and they always comment about it (not like i can really change my shape but yeah >.<)

So yeah, i hope i can tone up that hip and lower abs so at least it can look better than now (with quite fat around it) >.<