Oh yeah, I forgot about that...

• So I got on the scale this morning to find myself 2 pounds down from yesterday... Which was slightly shocking to me, because I didn't go to the gym yesterday and I was a little iffy on food choices.

Then I realize that back on Wednesday when I first weighed in to start this process, I was right in the middle of TOM. Nice going, huh?

So now that TOM is ending, so is my stupid add on weight. I'm still counting it, since that's what I started with and I don't know what I weighed before, I just thought it was a little amusing I didn't think of that before!
  • Ha! Yeah, that really can throw things off. Well, congratulations anyway on your loss!

Jay
  • Hey congrats on the weight loss! Feels nice, doesn't it???!!!!???

I just wanted to mention though, that what we do the day before doesn't necessarily show up on the scale the VERY next day. It sometimes takes 2 -3days, wether it's been a great day prior or a poor one.
  • robin said what I was going to. It can be really frustrating to have a great few days and watch the scale go up and bewildering to watch it stay the same (or go down) when I'm not good. But I have to remember that there are so many variables that affect my weight! Food can take several days to affect us, and then all sorts of things affect water weight!