Six months of maintaining my *ultimate* goal!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Bloody well done you! And your pics are SMOKIN' hot! (I nipped over to check out your before and after pics, and the contrast is striking - and it's about attitude as much as your increased fitness & hottitude, because you're clearly a lot more at home in your skin, and unapologetically so. Good on you!)
  • You look amazing! It definitely motivates me.
  • so good to hear you've maintained your loss! way to go and congrats on your hard work and determination Looking good!
  • You look fantastic. Fit and healthy. The words on your first post and your pictures are inspirational. Thank you for sharing them.
  • You look really great, but Ive been sayin that all along. lol WTG on maintaining!
  • Shane you look phenomenal!! HUGE congrats on maintaining the weight loss!!
  • the difference is amazing! you must be so happy, congrats!
  • you look great!!
    good job
  • Shane... <3 I'm so proud of you. Get in touch woman! :x
  • Shane, you look fantastic! You've just completely transformed yourself. And I think your abs look great!
  • *WOLF WHISTLE* Yowza...lookin' good! Strong is sexy! You look very athletic.
  • How did I miss these KIDDO? cute!

As ALWAYS...your personality....well...I LOVE IT...LOVE IT!
  • You look GREAT!
  • WOW Shane, you look FANTASTIC!!! I'm so happy to see you this way!
  • Amazing Shane! SOOO awesome! I am new here to 3FC, and your story has really inspired me. In fact, I just had an unbelievable insight (for me) into how to continue to work at it, and maintain progress--I see the successful people keep setting NEW goals, and having NEW challenges to work towards!

I know this must seem so obvious to everyone else, but I am just realizing this now. There isn't just ONE goal I should reach, but a series of ongoing goals shaping my fitness, as in my life. (duh!)

I have had multiple goals in other areas of my life, but my weight has had a one-dimensional aspect to it--either I was fat and gaining, or starting to "get in shape", (but too slowly), or just plain "overweight". Everything revolved around my clothing size--which is why I have multiple sizes of clothes in my closet that I've had for years now! I keep yo-yoing back and forth between size 16-18 to size 12 for at least 5-6 years--and I have never gotten below size 12 for at least a decade. Whenever I'd hit size 12, I'd congratulate myself and say I'd need to continue to lose and to get in better shape with my fitness level, but essentially I quit watching, being careful, and I'd give myself permission to eat and be lazy. And then, of course, several months later, I was back where I started, or worse.

But now I will continue to set new goals to reach regarding not just size, but activity level, body fat, muscle definition, cardio capabilities, etc.

Thank You Shane--maybe this will be a breakthrough for MY success!