Hey everyone!

• Hi everyone!

My name is Lisa and i'm 23 years old. I have 14 month old boy girl twins and they did a number on my body! I have been heavy my whole life but never this big. I've gained about maybe over 100 lbs since getting married and having my kids. I'm at a point where my eating habits are out of control and even thought the twins keep me pretty active I need more will power. I feel guilty every time I eat because although I make sure my kids eat healthy I will shovel anything into my own mouth. I've been on weight watchers and that worked I lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks but I got bored and hungry and fell off the wagon pretty hard. I guess this is another attempt to try and get in the right state of mind and maybe make a friend or two who can talk me down from eating half a pack of cookies! I look forward to getting to know all of you and hopfully starting a new better life style for myself.
  • Welcome to 3FC!
    I'm so glad you found us! I bet your kiddos are so cute! You must be busy taking care of them.
    You know, you don't have to completely change your life to start seeing weight loss. You could start with just a few simple changes this week, like adding a few more fruits and veggies every day, and adding 20 minutes of walking 3x a week. Then give it a week or two and add a few more simple changes.
    I hope you stick around and keep posting to let us know how you're doing!
  • Lisa! congrats on the new babies! Glad you found us!