Half-Way There! 30 lbs gone!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am reposting this since my original post was wiped out in the crash today.

The "before" picture was the one that spurred me to really buckle down and start eating sensibly and exercising. Before seeing it, I was in denial about how I really looked. That picture slapped me in the face and woke me up!

The "after" pic was taken this weekend.

I've lost 30 pounds so far, and am half-way to my goal.

(P.s. -- The shadows in the "after pic" are concealing my badonkadonk pretty well, so I'm not really as slender as this pic might make me seem!)

• Wow, what an amazing difference between those 30 lbs!! Great job on the weight loss so far and congrats on reaching the halfway point!
  • You look great!! Congrats!!
  • Congrats and good luck with the rest. You look great!
  • Wow. Amazing. Congratulations!
  • Mucho fabulous! Congratulations, you are doing great!
  • Quote:
    (P.s. -- The shadows in the "after pic" are concealing my badonkadonk pretty well, so I'm not really as slender as this pic might make me seem!)
    Or perhaps you're thinner than you think! You look great!

• Thanks for the ego boost, everyone!
  • Quote: Wow, what an amazing difference between those 30 lbs!! Great job on the weight loss so far and congrats on reaching the halfway point!

I totally agree! I didn't know 30 pounds could make such a difference!
  • You look amazing,,!! A great loss!!
  • you look soooooo much younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    congratulations in your becoming healthier!

you look soo good!
  • I love it APPLE CHEEKS! I keep trying to prove to Angie I can lose weight and drink beer...your pics prove it!...wink...awesome work!
  • Quote: I love it APPLE CHEEKS! I keep trying to prove to Angie I can lose weight and drink beer...your pics prove it!...wink...awesome work!

Thanks.
  • You look awesome! Like a whole new woman!
  • It's amazing what just 30lbs can do! You look so good.