Is it me???

• Disregard - I didn't read the top of the page - it isn't me, the 3FC server crashed & ate everything after May 23. Okay. Off to start Take 20...
  • Please see the forum announcement, or read below:

If you tried to check in today, you saw that the server was down. It crashed at 1:40 am. When Suzanne 3FC tried to restore it from the backup, she discovered that the daily backup was corrupted and unusable. Unfortunately, last night was the night when the weekly backup ran too, so its database was also corrupted and unusable.

So we're back, restored to May 22, the date of the last monthly backup. Everything posted since then is lost, I'm sorry to say.

Feel free to repost any threads, questions, or recipes!
  • i'm coming back
    Hello all,
    I tried mrc last year and lost 15 lbs but thought it was too restrictive and stopped. Since last year i have tried medifast (OMG) talk about restrictive. I lost another 10 lbs but could not take another liquid meal. So I am coming back and will go to the center tonight and start again. I started out at 235 lbs and I am at 210 now. My goal weight is 160. I think that after sticking with a liquid diet for 3 weeks, I can definetely stick with MRC meals. Take care and will talk to you all later.
  • WHOA!! I thought I was left all alone!!!