Starting Again!

• This last week has been disasterous for me and I am terribly afraid I have gained back a bunch of the weight I worked so hard to lose. I was abroad for the last 4 months and I totally revamped my diet and exercise routine, went vegan, eliminated caffeine, sugar and processed foods, majorly decreased my binging episodes and I felt awesome and lost 30 pounds...

Until I return home and turn into a mad binging woman! I think I was stressed out about seeing everyone again and I used to binge so bad while at home so I think the environment and the enormouse amount of binge foods we have is a huge trigger for me. Today was definately the worst and I was in pain all day from eating so much.. it was horrible and I hate that I do that to myself.

But now I need to say enough is enough! I am happy that I have a diet that works really well for me and that I love and I need to get over the "food binge hangover" that will most definately occur tomorrow and get back on track. It feels so good when I eat on plan and stay in control. Binging makes me lose all confidence in myself and makes my emotions go crazy.

I really do love healthy food and exercise makes me feel good. I need to remind myself of this and focus on some of my goals which include running a half marathon this summer, learning to salsa, starting yoga and aiming to reach my goal weight in the fall.

Tomorrow will be an on-track day! Day 1!...
    Thanks for listening! I just had to get that all out.
  • welcome sweety... good to have you here, where have u been abroad?

good luck for day one x
  • I had an episode like that recently....try REALLY hard not to beat yourself up about it too much because (I've found) that just frequently leads to another binge.

Glad you're back on track now, and just be sure to monitor what you're eating until it becomes routine again