Daily Menu's (MRC)

• Good day to all! I though this might be a good idea to help us sort out some of our posts and to eliminate us having a thread daily with a few posts! Hopefully this will allow us to combine menu's that we choose to post in which in turn can help us all out with suggestions on selections in order to add a variety! I will start for today!

META-SLIM-PLUS, Beige Menu (21 May 08)
    Breakfast: 1 egg w/2oz hard cheese on slice of toast and a HNS.

Mid morning: HNS

Lunch: 8 oz raw veggies (lettuce, tomatoe) w/6oz white tuna "Know were not supposed to but I mixed up my tuna into a tuna salad - used mustard (ok), and a little sweet relish (no go), sea salt, and pepper" Put this on my salad and sprayed it with the French Flair spritzer, for my fruit - I had an orange!

Mid afternoon: HNS

Dinner: 6 oz chicken breast with bok choy steamed with a little fresh tomatoe and a slice of 45 cal bread.

Late evening: HNS
  • Quote: Good day to all! I though this might be a good idea to help us sort out some of our posts and to eliminate us having a thread daily with a few posts! Hopefully this will allow us to combine menu's that we choose to post in which in turn can help us all out with suggestions on selections in order to add a variety! I will start for today!

META-SLIM-PLUS, Beige Menu (21 May 08)
    Breakfast: 1 egg w/2oz hard cheese on slice of toast and a HNS.

Mid morning: HNS

Lunch: 8 oz raw veggies (lettuce, tomatoe) w/6oz white tuna "Know were not supposed to but I mixed up my tuna into a tuna salad - used mustard (ok), and a little sweet relish (no go), sea salt, and pepper" Put this on my salad and sprayed it with the French Flair spritzer, for my fruit - I had an orange!

Mid afternoon: HNS

Dinner: 6 oz chicken breast with bok choy steamed with a little fresh tomatoe and a slice of 45 cal bread.

Late evening: HNS
    My center told me we could use fat free mayo in the tuna, what is bok choy? What does it taste and look like?
  • Quote: My center told me we could use fat free mayo in the tuna, what is bok choy? What does it taste and look like?
    I never even asked and here I thought I was being rebellious! LOL Bok Choy is in the cabbage family! It is a chinese type cabbage! There are two varieties you can buy, one is a more mature plant (has more of a white base with darker green leaves, kind of large in size), the other that I prefer is a younger variety, baby bok choy (has a mild flavor) (a lighter green throughout and is about the size of a small egg plant).

This link will show you some photos of bok choy, the first is the baby bok choy! http://images.google.com/images?sour...=1&sa=N&tab=wi