my changes:)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • hi, my names paul-i joined this forum sometime ago looking for advice. i got some great advice here

now as you can see by my post count i did not come back often, one of the main reasons was i felt i needed too drag myself away from the computer too reach my goals.

i have now reached my fat loss goals! i started at 240 lbs and now weigh 170lbs, i always found threads like this helpfull, so i have decided too share some of my progress with you.

these pictures show some of my progress..the before shots were acctualy after losing about 40lbs, before i just wouldent take any..tbh i wish i did now!

WARNING TOPLESS PHOTOS!.

before..

after..

my focus has now shifted from fat loss, too adding lean mass whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

i would like too wish anyone losing weight all the best with everything, you will have good days, you will have bad days..but this is a lifestyle change, it takes time too adapt, the main thing is keep trying , you will get there in the end

thank you for all the support and advice i was given here, good luck too you all, you WILL reach your goals

mods-i hope these pictures are not too graphic, im sorry if thats the case. i decided too take topless photos because i felt it was the best way too judge progress.
  • Congrats!! You look great!
  • Congrats on your success! Looking great, nice shoulders!
  • You look fantastic! Congrats on your success!!
  • thank you for the kind words

ps. wow jtammy! your progress pictures are amazing! well done
  • Looking very trim indeed Congrats on the success!
  • Great job, you look wonderful!
  • Congrats!
    Jamie
  • Very nice!! There's such a difference between the two. I would have loved to see the pre-40 lbs lost version but can relate to not wanting any pictures being taken. Great job!
  • It must feel so great to make such a positive change in your life. Congrats!
  • impressive! Congratulations!
  • Fantastic! Congrats
  • You look great! Congratulations!
  • Thank you for posting--I find you very inspiring and encouraging!
  • Wow, huge difference, congrats!!