exercise motivation

• So i started waking up @ 6am do the treadmill for 45 min then go to work but i dont know why lately it's really hard for me to wake up in the morning i go to bed early n still nothing!!! starting monday i have class from 6-11 at night i work 9am-2 pick up my sis from school drop her off have dinner n go! i need motivational tips or any tips for that matter to work out help
  • I have the same problem. Early morning is the best time for me to work out now that I've just added a 90 minute commute to my day. But it's so hard to get up. We keep our treadmill in the loft above the garage. I sometimes take drastic measures and put my toothbrush on the treadmill the night before so when to alarm goes off I know I have to go out there anyway, so I might as well run for awhile or otherwise I'll feel guilty. Alarm clock in the hallway instead of the bedroom also helps since I have to get up to turn it off and that is usually the hardest part.

I guess I'm not so much motivating myself as tricking myself. But after a few days of consistently doing it, it does get easier and more routine.
  • Wow, you have busy days!

Sometimes I'm not motivated to get up and move.. BUT, I just do. I make zero excuses, and just DO it.. even when/if I don't feel like it. Because, I will always feel better afterwards. That's how I push myself to get it done. I love the feeling exercise gives me AFTER I'm done.. so I don't give myself the option to not do it.
  • I'm trying to figure out the same thing myself. I WANT to get up in the morning but just love that extra hour of sleep when the rest of the day is jam packed busy.

I was thinking I would get the hubby to hide my alarm clock somewhere in the room so that I have to find it when it's going off.

I'll keep you posted if that works.