Weekly Weigh In-May5th-11th

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I didn't see a thread made yet, so thought I'd go ahead and make one. Jumped on the scale this am and was down only .4 lbs, making me 233.6 which I'll take after a party and more sweets than I should of allowed myself to have.
  • I'm in at 311.4, so down 6 lbs from last week!
  • I weighed in yestreday at 230, no gain or loss since last week. Phooey.
  • I weighed in at 281.8 which is a 14 lb loss since I started "counting calories" on 4/26......
  • down to 244.0
    that's 2 lbs in two weeks. slow but steady wins the race. But I still want to be the damn rabbit. nobody gets all snuggly with a tortoise.

ithinkicanithinkicanithinkican...
  • I'm up .4 - but I'm good with that.... it was a bad eating weekend - major hormone cravings - plus lots of water retention.

But I really do need to get things moving down!!!
  • I am down one more pound this week! so donw to 220. I am dying to break into the teens!
  • up a pound. It's TOM.
  • I think I want to pinch myself - can this be real... I've lost 2 pounds and finally I've made it to Onederland. Today the scale said 199!!!

It's been over 20 years since I've weighed under 200 pounds. Thanks to you all for being so, so helpful to me.
  • Beverly Joy!!!

I'm at 180 and can't seem to budge. Not sure if I"m plateuaing. I haven't really been that on plan so I need to work hard the next few days and see if I can drop!
  • I don't know how it's possible--- I had an already bad weekend with one 3000 calorie day (stupid cheesecake factory!) and a 2200 calorie day... and then on Monday we had to put our dog to sleep, so THAT day went out the window calorie wise (I know, I know...)

BUT... I weigh in today... SHOCKING... down 1.6 pounds!!!!!! I have no idea how... total loss so far: 44.4 pounds (258lbs weigh in).

I'm shocked! It's like I'm some magical calorie burning MACHINE.
  • Down 0.8 this week. Pretty happy with that, as long as the scale goes down!
  • As of yesterday, I'm at a total loss of 40 lbs.
  • YAY autumn!!
  • 233!!! 1 pound down YAY! I got all the way up to 237 so I'm happy to see I actually lost a pound this week.