May - One reason I will stay on my plan today.

You're on Page 1 of 12
Go to
  • There are many reasons to stay on our plan.This thread is all about one reason why you will stay on your plan today.

Want to share - it just might help or inspire a friend.
  • I am staying on my plan today because it sure feels better to stay on plan than the frenzy of overeating.
  • I am staying on plan today because it feels good to give my body what it needs, instead of just what it wants. And, my plan is the one constant in a really hectic, unplanned day. Great thread topic!!
  • I am staying on in May...because I was on plan all of April...I see no reason to go off now!!!
  • Because if I do, then this will be my first month on plan, and then that will maybe lead to two months.
  • I'm on plan today because it doesnt matter how long the scale stays the same.... I wont give up!
  • I am on plan today because I just can't contain how happy I am when I see all the positive changes that will happen-onederland for starters!!
  • staying on plan
    I could write a book about this topic!

I feel so much better! That is number one.

I fit in a seat at an old theater in town last night that was rather snug before! and that thrills me to no end -much more than food ever could!

I actually feel happy, and I haven't felt that way for a long time. I feel proud of myself!

BTW, I weighed myself this am and I have lost 3 more pounds.

Dawn
  • I will stay on plan today because I have no intention of blowing it the day before weigh-in.
  • Because I have just lost the weight I regained when I was moving and I want to keep on the downward trend. I just want to see the 230s so gosh darn bad!!
  • I will stay on the plan today because I just won a trip to the AMA's in November and I am going to wear something skinny and fabulous!!
  • Because I hit 227 today and I am so happy... May is going to be MY MONTH.
  • Because I wore a pair of pants yesterday that I've never been able to wear before. I bought them a couple years ago, then got too fat to ever wear them even once.
  • Because now that I know how to do it, why would I do anything else for myself?
  • ...Because I am enjoying seeing my weight go down, and my clothes fitting better!