Motivating Workout Music

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Well, my ipod killed itself so I've been stuck with the TV lately....but as soon as I get my economic stimulus check, I'm buying a new one! And when I do, I'm def. using this thread for some new music!

That being said, I plan on buying Fergie's album and putting it on there. I just saw her in concert this weekend at a music festival. I figure if I feel like giving up, I'll picture her abs and work harder so mine will look like that!!
  • HAHA! I see you're a Dawgs fan. Your location says AL though. Are you originally from Ga or just a fan? I just moved back to NC from ATL.

And I have to admit, I'm not a Fergie fan, but Big Girls Don't Cry is a guilty pleasure of mine!
  • These songs always make me run faster:

N.E.R.D.-Lapdance
    Outkast-B.O.B
    Rihanna- Pon Da Replay, SOS, Pls Don't stop the Music & Shut up and Drive
    Missy Elliot- Pretty much any of her fast singles
  • Quote:
    HAHA! I see you're a Dawgs fan. Your location says AL though. Are you originally from Ga or just a fan? I just moved back to NC from ATL.
    Ha. I grew up in GA and graduated from UGA(Gooooooo Dawgs). When I joined 3FC, I was living in AL. I've since moved back to GA for about 3 months and I'm now living in TN! I just haven't bothered changing it.
  • These are just a few songs that I love to listen to when I'm at the gym:

Aquagen ft. Rozalla-Everybody's Free
    Benni Benassi-Satisfaction (Club Mix)
    Rihanna-Please Don't Stop the Music
    (don't laugh) Spice Girls-Spice Up Your Life
    Utada Hikaru-Simple and Clean (techno version)
    Britney Spears-Give Me More, Piece of Me, Toxic
  • lol i got a trancey mix of ghostbusters on atm!....