Are turbo jam and Tae bo too much alike??

• I have done every single tae bo dvd out there and while I will continue to...I am looking for something new to break a plateau. If I started doing turbo jam...would this help? Because watching some of the infomercial, they have some very very similar to identical moves and I worry it is just like doing tae bo with small changes...and that won't help me in a plateau crisis. Maybe I am wrong being I have only seen a few minutes of it. But could someone give me some advice. I won't buy it if it is too much like tae bo.
  • I have Turbo Jam and I find it very similar to Tae Bo. Maybe you can try something a little different. I love my Hip Hop Abs.
  • yes it looks like the same stuff but I think Tae bo is more intense!
  • I used to be a Taebo junkie. I did Taebo for four years until recently. I purchased Turbo Jam. I like it WAY better than Taebo. I have seen much better results as well. I find that I sweat alot more and in less time than with Taebo. Plus, the music is much better in Turbo Jam. I have been doing Turbo Jam for four months now, 4 x's a week. I can't see that I will ever go back to Taebo.
  • Go to veohTV and type in Hip Hop Abs! They have part one and 2 there! I use HHP Also Billy Blankx Tae bo Extreme is there That way you do not have to buy it You can get it for free! I always check there and you tube for workout videos.
  • I have both. On days that I need more motivation and great music I like to use Turbo Jam.