Stevia sweetened soda

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I drink Zevia sodas all the time. I think they taste great. I'm diabetic but I don't like using artificial sweeteners, so when I found Zevia, I was really happy. I like the cola flavor, the orange flavor, and the ginger ale flavor. I didn't care for the lemon-lime though. It also comes in root beer flavor but I'm not a root beer person so I've never tried that one. The sodas are pricey, but since I don't drink sodas on a daily basis, the cost isn't an issue. I'm able to find mine at Whole Foods, but if I had to order them, I'd do it. I think the cola one tastes like any other diet cola, so if you like diet sodas already, you won't have a problem with Zevia.
  • I've always heard that stevia has a licorice-y aftertaste and being from the South, I don't do licorice. Is this still the case or is it more refined (or whatever) now?
  • I found Zevia at Fresh Market. I tried the orange flavor and the cola flavor last week. They were OK, but nothing that I would pay $1 a can for again. I thought it had a bit of an aftertaste to it,