Thermo Slim

• Has anyone ever tried Thermo Slim????? If so, did it work or is it a gimmick???
  • I did try it(it was the ONLY diet aid I have ever done other than Slimfast).

DON'T USE IT...I returned mine for a refund. It gives you the jitters bigtime and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

It does come w/ an enclosed diet plan same as all the other diet pills. I lost 9lbs in 3 weeks w/o drugs and just eating good and drinking TONS of water, and of course, exercise

Good luck to you and don't fall prey to diet scams..if there were a magic pill no one would be overweight.
  • I just want to add my 2 cents...... I too bought Thermo Slim, tried it for about a week or so, experienced the jitters & nervousness that is common, & promptly requested a refund, which I did receive in full (less s/h.)

This product in my opinion is a waste of time & money. It does curb the appetite somewhat, but at a serious cost to the nervous system & defintely not worth it.

The only sure-fire method for weight loss for me is reduced fat/reduced calorie, nutritionally-balanced, food plan. And, of course, exercise!

Joan
  • Hello! I have a friend who works for a company that distributes similar products with the same ingrediants. He even says that they don't work. You could pretty much just drink a pot of coffee and have the same effect, and save some $$$
    Nicole
  • I would not take any of those diet pills suggested.
    I too have tried Diet pills that i have purchased over the shop counter, and also Diet Pills with a Doctors prescription, and found i too had the same bad side affects as alot of you have experienced, and it is just not worth the stress it places on your heart or the nervous system. However, I must say that I would recommend Thermojetics Green and Thermojectics Beige to anyone out there wanting to lose weight, I tried a sample pack of them for a month and they were fantastic, my sister went on them for a longer period than I, and she lost 70lbs in just 5 months, never feeling ill, or in any way different to what she normally felt. There are no harmful drugs in the Termojectics Green or Beige, and they are available through Herbalife. The only other Diet Pill I would take is through a Doctor and its called Tenuate, or Tenuate Dospan. These also work curbing the appetite, without any side affects.

~Summersun~