Smart for Life Weight Loss COOKIES

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Surprised !
    I guess I thought the Cookie Diet was some crazy fad until I stumbled on this 3fatchicks site today. I'm impressed so many of you have lost so much weight doing it. I quit smoking twice in the past two years and gained 35 pounds each time. Eeeekkkk! But I have quit smoking for good - at least that. In the past I've always looked for the absolute quickest way to lose weight and I've spend one heck of a lot of money looking for the quick fix. I am going to try the Smart for Life diet - why not? I'm really impressed with the last post - losing 5 pounds in a week - holy cow, that would be a miracle to me. I hope other people will continue to post and let me know how they are doing on this diet.
    Peg
  • I'm on day 3 of this diet right now. I expected the first few days to be a challenge as I jump-start the weight loss. Third day seems to be the toughest since I've got a bit of a headache! Yuck. Anyone else doing this so we can support each other?
  • Is anyone still doing this? I have several cookies left over from before when I was doing this and am thinking about using those again.
    Would love to hear from others on this plan.