Is anyone here taking

• Hi,
    Is anyone here taking Tonalin CLA as part of your dietary supplement? I read about it on one of my thyroid web sites and have started taking it. I seem to have a little more energy than normal. I'm just curious if anyone here has taken or is taking and what kind of results you have seen with it.
  • Quote: Hi,
    Is anyone here taking Tonalin CLA as part of your dietary supplement? I read about it on one of my thyroid web sites and have started taking it. I seem to have a little more energy than normal. I'm just curious if anyone here has taken or is taking and what kind of results you have seen with it.
    I take another brand of CLA, and I don't see any sort of change that is obvious to me...but I keep taking it anyway because I imagine there are some benefits to my body (I'm taking it to help me build muscle mass along with my food and exercise program.)
  • I have read that most of it's effectiveness is seen after weight loss. It was found to help to keep fat cells from re-inflating, which is useful in maintaining your new found weight loss. Its definitely something to keep in mind once you get to goal!!