Vent

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hi there Irish.
    I think the best thing you've done was to vent on this site. Within hours there were wonderful ideas and huge empathy sent your way. Good job, Momma!
    I agree, it is soo hard to be a full time stay at home mom. I have four little ones and I work two days a week. That really helps me keep my sanity. Sometimes I feel guilty for feeling that way, but that's my reality.
    Re: discipline, I again, totally agree. My children are in bed at 7-7:30 and up at 5:45/6:15 -- they are wrecks by the end of the day!
    Sometimes I get tired of barking reminders at the tablle... keep your food a secret, no sounds when chewing, put you food down b/w bites. Please take smaller bites.. Use your napkin not your shirt..the fork and spoon are there for a reason, please use them...no screaming at the table, no loud singing... let's talk!! Ughh.
    But you know what? Everyone I know mentions my kids being amazingly well behaved and genuinely nice kids. ANd that reminds me it's ok to be mean!!

have a great day.. and hang in there. Keep visitng this site, and posting!!

xo Kitty
  • I love seeing those well-behaved kids in public, and I'm one of those people who compliment their parents -- you are doing such a great thing in raising good citizens, neighbors, etc.

Irishfairy, we're thinking about you and your audition! Yeeha!
    anita