I need a boost

• This makes me look like a big, lame doofus, but I need some support.

I lost 8 pounds last week (WW, and I know that won't happen again, since it was mostly water weight), and I didn't count points for my birthday this weekend. I didn't go overboard, but now I'm feeling lethargic and lazy. any kicks in the fanny or hugs? I'm planning on getting back on track tomorrow, I promise!
  • I'll send you a hug!And you lost 8 pounds! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations, Chickybird! 8lbs is AMAZING! Holy moly. Keep up the great work!

And you know, sometimes the foods I eat, even if I don't overeat, make me feel a bit lethargic and lazy. It's possible that even though you haven't been tracking closely, you have just chosen foods that make you feel kinda sluggish. WW is great, though, because you have those extra Flex Points that you can use on your birthday (or whenever you want) to go out and celebrate!

Don't beat yourself up. Get back up and keep on truckin'. You're doing great!
  • &

Now, you made a promise, so I best see you posting in here tomorrow about how OP you are
  • Chicky! How did it go?

• the way I look at my lifestyle change (ie:diet) is that each day is a new chance for me to strive harder than the day before I attempt to NOT look at the last day as a downfall more as a stepping stone for today.....something to launch off of rather than something to regret.....Hopefully you can stay OP today and only today.....each day till you make your goal!!! Big Hugs on your 8lbs lost for ever!!!!! CONGRATS! the first steps in staying OP daily is to recognize when we arent "feeling" OP LOL if that makes sense?
  • What are you, a quitter? No, I didn't think so!

Now you get your butt back in gear there! No sitting on your laurels hoping the rest of the pounds will just drift away! Remember, weigh in WILL happen again!

Jay
  • I loved the kick in the pants! I'm laughing right now. I did much better today-- I got my 10,000 steps in (I adore my pedometer) and ate better today. I did eat the nachos at my school cafe today (I'm a teacher), bu tin our district, the dietary standards are so strict I know the weren't to awful. I've also been battling a lovely sinus infection (whee!). So I'm not going nuts counting points today. I did talk myself out of fried chicken for dinner. I settled for fresh roasted chicken (I have a great grocery store!!!)
    Thanks for the help chickies! I know I'll be even better tomorrow! I actually got a complement on my weight loss today!
  • Way to go Chickybird!!!