Fountain Coke Zero

• I found it! I didn't even know they started putting it out yet. It's at Chipotle! It's not as good as the bottle version, but it was still really good I don't go to Chipotle very often, but I read on Wiki that it's in other places now too. They mentioned Chik-fil-A and Wendy's. I go to Wendy's occasionally but never to Chik-fil-A. I'm not sure if it's in all of them or just certain regions. Anyone seen it anywhere else?
  • Now I am curious...What's the special thing about fountain Coke Zero?
  • Quote: Now I am curious...What's the special thing about fountain Coke Zero?
    I think she just means that some restaurants have started stocking it so that she can order it when she eats out. Most places don't have Coke Zero in their fountain, so you have to settle for something else. My boss' wife loves Coke Zero, even though she doesn't care a lick about dieting, she just loves it and she is always complaining that she can't order it when she eats out.
  • I love Coke Zero too, and sometimes fountain soda tastes better. Maybe its just a mind thing, I dunno.
  • femme fatale, I much prefer fountain soda as well. I don't know why that is.
  • I do think I remember getting Coke Zero a while back at a Wendy's, but I could be imagining it considering it's been nearly a year since I've been to one.... but I know I've had it *somewhere*.
  • I'm sooo glad for Coke Zero! I enjoy it too but the main reason I love it is because my Mom has stopped drinking the regular cokes and now loves the Coke Zero... She has diabetes and we have had a really hard time getting her to stop drinking the sweet cokes. Hooray for Coke Zero! By the way, I found some Coke Zero in the fountain drink dispenser at Zaxby's Chicken and it was delish!
  • i just started drinking coke zero three days ago.. and im sooo glad i discovered it... its really yummy
  • I don't know how far the chain spans, but I have gotten fountain Coke Zero at Wawa convenience stores. I usually opt for Diet Pepsi and was floored when I saw Wawa only had Coke products, not Pepsi, but then I saw they had Coke Zero, not just Diet Coke, so I was appeased

And, yes, I think I've gotten it at Wendy's, too (with my chili and baked potato--no fries! )
  • They DO have it at Wendy's, at least in Atlanta. They replaced Diet Coke with Coke Zero.