Sick and Dieting

• Today was supposed to be my first weigh in at the Doctor's office but lucky me picked up a head cold over the weekend and feel miserable. Besides my weight they were going to check my bp to see if it has come down but since I have to take my zyrtec D, it will not show the true results so I have been rescheduled for Friday. I have still been eating all my ww points even though I have no appetite and I have increased my water intake to help push the sinusy stuff on through. I have made myself take my 30 minute walk each day so I can stay on track. But....I feel like all this laying around is not helping me burn calories so do any of you have any suggestions on some simple exercises to do while not feeling so well? As I sit here on the computer, I am shaking my legs back and forth to just be doing something!! *lol*
  • Other than gentle walking, how about letting your body get well?? LOL.

You are in a calorie deficit and it will be hard enough for your body to get better without pushing it with exercise. Just be vigilant on the points, maybe don't eat the flex for a few days until you feel better?