Making my intro . . .

• Hi to all who are struggling like me to get control of their eating. My name is Dora, I'm an RN, 57 and have had a lot of diet experience, with little success. I am looking forward to support and knowledge. Thanks for the listen.
  • hi Dora, and welcome : )
    I'm sure you will find support and help here; scope out the different forums and jump in where you feel "at home." What plans do you have to get healthier -- what food and exercise routines will you follow?

I just turned 52 and am (trying to be!) low-fat mostly veggie; I walk and go to Curves. (And right now I'm going to power down all the electric stuff for EarthHour, so talk to you later!)
    Take care of yourself -- you're worth it : )
    anita
  • Hi Dora, and welcome to 3FC!

I hope you find it helpful and supportive here. I've been visiting for a few months, and really do think that reading/writing posts has been a great tool. Hearing from others with similar questions and situations is enlightening and usually uplifting, too!!

Guynna, I'm from NC as well - great state isnt' it? (except for the awful cold front that came through today after such a gorgeous day yesterday!)

Good luck with your journey Dora, and again, welcome!
  • Welcome from me as well Dora, and good luck! I'm sure you'll like visiting here.
  • Hi, welcome, I think this is a great site for support and tons of ideas and new information. Good Luck
  • Hi Dora. I'm new here too and a fellow RN. Good luck!!
  • Hi to all of you, I'm glad you found this site. I have found it so helpful and I know you will too. The people are very supportive.

Doragone, I'm a nurse too and I'm also over 50. I post over one the 50+ site at Golden Girls. Come on over and check us out. A couple of other nurses there too.
  • Gynna, If you're not already posting on another site, come on over and post with us. Always good to have new insite, new inspiration.