Exercise anyone?

• Just curious... Is anyone exercising in Phase 1? If so, what are you doing?
  • I walk 1-3 miles a few times a week using Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds DVD on P1. Anything more intense is usually too much for me. When I move into P2, I do 2-5 miles a day and add in more intense stuff like aerobic dancing, jogging, etc.
  • I did not, but I did start in phase 2. I started at about 5-6 weeks on SBD with treadmill walking. If you were already exercising, you should be able to continue. Phase 1 usually gives me a headache for a few days and fatigue for a week or so, so I didn't even attempt, if you feel well and want to, there is no reason you can't.
  • When I do a Phase 1 rerun, I usually cut down my Curves workouts to every other day for the first week, and by the second week I'm back up to 5 days a week.
  • I exercised in Phase 1- I did some light weight training 3 times a week (Cardioblast- The Biggest Loser) and walked on the treadmill about 4 times per week (2-3 miles). In Phase 2, I increased the incline on the treadmill,and did a more intense weight training (Jillian Michaels 20 day shred).This is where I am now.
  • Quote: I walk 1-3 miles a few times a week using Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds DVD on P1. Anything more intense is usually too much for me. When I move into P2, I do 2-5 miles a day and add in more intense stuff like aerobic dancing, jogging, etc.
    I Love the walk away the pound but i made the mistake of starting with the 3mile one because i didn't realize there was a 1 and 2 mile lol anyway i try to do it at least twice a week and i am feeling better and healthier

dont get winded anymore which is a plus
  • I did not exercise in Phase I, had low energy. I try to exercise in Phase II, but seem to lose OK whether I do or not.
  • I walked on a treadmil on phase one. not really fast but with a pretty high incline. I only did about 30 minutes of that though 3 days a week.

Now I exercise 6 days a week about 45 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weight training