Finally got to move my ticker, yah me!

• I am so excited, moved my ticker and I'm down a couple of pounds. It's complicated to change my ticker but like my 2 lb weight loss its worth it.
  • Hey scrappin -- congrats! Isn't it great to see concrete results from all your hard work? WTG!

To change the ticker #, go into your 'User CP' and 'Edit Signature'. At the bottom you will see the url and other codes for your ticker. Just find the weight number and change it, the rest will change itself when you do this. No need to recopy and redo your ticker at the Ticker Factory each time there is a change (I'm assuming this is what you did because you said it was difficult to change your ticker).
  • I swear, moving the ticker is the best part! I feel great after I am done with my exercise, but the real award is that I can slide my ticker. The same with weight loss. (how demented is that? LOL. Not that I am not happy about a weight loss, but the ticker, man ......)

I realized, when I created my second ticker yesterday, that in order to change it, I will have to redo it. The Ticker Factor allows modification of an existing ticker, which is a nice feature. So I will keep the Ticker Factor one for exercise as that gets updated on a regular basis.
  • Congratulations! Isn't it wonderful?!
  • Yeah!! That's terrific!!
  • It's soo rewarding... to me it's like shoutign to the world that I can suceed!! It's a great feeling! Congrats!!