What's your reward?

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: for my first mini goal "my birthday 24 May" , it's a day in the Spa .. facial, Morrocan Bath, nails...ummm having these mini rewards... seems a nice way...
    I'm a spa girl too.

My first mini-goal is 30 pounds which I'm targeting to reach in time for a work conference May 26-30 in Newport, RI at a hotel with a FABULOUS spa.

This thread made me think of the end goal reward though, which I hadn't even really considered (I'm still in baby steps/mini-goals phase!). I'm thinking depending on the condition of my skin at that stage, it may be a surgical lift here and there.
  • I am a HUGE fan of re-sale/2nd hand shops! Having come from being a size 24 to a 10 (now a 12) - these have been a lifesaver for me!

When you have kids - you tend to use your money towards their needs/wants first, and then you get the "left-overs" - and let me tell you, with two teen-agers - they sure are EXPENSIVE!

I'm working on getting back into those 10's - I don't have too many 12's to wear right now!

MariSue
  • I intend to get a whole wardrobe of new, beautiful clothes, then treat myself to a night of fun, be it staying home and watching an Audrey Hepburn movie or having a glass of Korbel with a sesame and rosemary oil bath.