I'm getting back on my diet

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • WE MOVED THIS THREAD TO THE Miscellaneous Clubs BOARD!!
    CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136961

I have been in a wellness program at my job called the Weight Removal Warriors since September 2007 and I did well the 1st month, I was loosing about 2 lbs. a week. I weighed in at 167 when It began. Then after the 1st month I started to slack.... The period ends in a few days. I'm 165lbs now....Yeah I know.
    As of this past Monday I have gotten back on the right track. I cut all soda's, tea's etc. off completely!! I've been eating less, and exercising every day. I am getting married soon & also I'm about 2 yrs. away from my 10 year high school reunion so, I have some major goals. No more excuses! I just need help staying focused. Ahhhhh!
  • You can do this! I see you've been around & posting a lot That's fabulous! Hopefully the gang here at 3FC will help you feel supported while you do this. Don't hesitate to let us all know how you're doing!
  • Quote: You can do this! I see you've been around & posting a lot That's fabulous! Hopefully the gang here at 3FC will help you feel supported while you do this. Don't hesitate to let us all know how you're doing!
    Thank you so very much! Every one here is just so awesome and very supportive!!
  • Elisa you can for sure do this. What type of plan are you doing?

If you don't have a plan yet check out Fat smash! I just switched over and in the detox phase you lose fast!
  • Im doing the calorie thing, I give myself 1200 to start, exercising using my work out ball and also walking. I read up on the Fat smash, that seems pretty intense. I don't know if I could handle that? How do you do it?
  • I too am getting back on my diet. We can do this!! There's lots of support on here.
  • Quote: I too am getting back on my diet. We can do this!! There's lots of support on here.
    we can be buddies!!
  • Sure....I can use all the help & support I can get. Let's motivate one another.
  • Quote: Sure....I can use all the help & support I can get. Let's motivate one another.
    GREAT!!
  • Can I join you guys! I'd love motivation! I have been on and off, this time I really want to do this!
  • you sure can!!!...we all need a little motivation. I too have been on & off over the years. We can do this together.
  • I had recently gotten off track too...we got a new scale that weighed me higher (but agrees more with my docs) I got so discouraged seeing those high numbers I just dropped everything there for a while but this site is helping me and I'm back on track. So you're not alone...together we can do this!
  • Hey you guys See you all getting together to help eachother out If you all wanted, you could make a new thread under Miscellaneous Clubs to meet up there regularly
  • Quote: Hey you guys See you all getting together to help eachother out If you all wanted, you could make a new thread under Miscellaneous Clubs to meet up there regularly
    ohhh that would be awesome hun!!! Thank you!
  • When you start your new club thread, post in this one to tell folks it's open, and copy a link to it. If you need help, let me know!

Jay