Another Newbie

• Hey all. I'm a mom of four kids aged 1-8 years old. I had gained a lot of weight with my first two and then managed to lose 70lbs using WW. Then I had two more and gained it all back! LOL. So I've renewed my commitment to getting my body back. I've lost 10lbs so far. I'm breaking my weight loss into little blocks of 10% because 80lbs just seems so far away right now. I look forward to getting to know all of you and supporting each other on this journey.
  • Hiya Nancy

Congrats on those 10 lbs! You've lost the weight once, you can do it again! 10% blocks of weight as mini-goals is a superb idea. (I'm working on my third 10% block now!) Are you following WW again? There's a WW section under Diet Central. Or a list of tons of other programs people are following if you're interested in those. There are also support groups based on age or how much weight we have to lose. So take a look around & post wherever you're comfortable.

Best of success!!!
  • Welcome Nancy and much success to you
  • Welcome, Nancy!

You clever girl breaking things up!
    Best wishes to you... please let us know if you need any directions around the forum.
  • Way to go Nancy! Congrats on the weight loss girl and
  • Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I am following the WW plan again. I'm just not going to meetings as I really don't have the time to go. I'm using my blog to keep myself honest and sites, like this one, for support. So far, I've read some pretty inspiring stories that will help to keep me motivated. I'll definitely check out the WW board and others.