New here and lookin for help

• Looking for a few ideas to help lose weight and get back into shape and also in support of my wife who also joined recently we are a team and are going to help each other.
  • Hiya Rich! I think it's fantastic your wife & you are doing this as a team!!! You'll be able to support eachother throughout

Tell us what you're thinking of doing? Counting calories? Beginning some exercise? There are support groups for all kinds of things, and information throughout the site. So, have a look around & post wherever you're comfortable. Please don't hesitate to ask questions ^^

Best of success!!!
  • Thanks,

Counting calories and excercise and watching what we eat are all plans for our eventual success...Have been looking around in the diet and exercise sections for ideas and pointers.
  • That's awesome that both of you are in this together. Cooking will be easier - one party won't be envious when the other party has something that's not exactly a dietary item. :-)
  • Quote: Looking for a few ideas to help lose weight and get back into shape and also in support of my wife who also joined recently we are a team and are going to help each other.
    Sounds like you've found a way that will not only benefit you as individuals, but might even strengthen your marriage. Sounds like it will make good stuff better!

Welcome!