Nervous about going to the doctor.

• Well. I had my MRI today. I looked at the films, and even though I am not a doctor, I can see that the disk is herniated again. I have a doctors appt tomorrow and I think that he is going to tell me that I have to have surgery again. So I am preparing myself. So Im a little worried. But atleast I know what to expect. This time I just need to do what he tells me. So wish me luck. Ill let you know how it goes....
  • Sorry to hear that you think that you may have a herniated disc again. I know how worried you must be about going to the doctors and hearing the dx in black and white. The best thing is that you are not burying your head in the sand and hoping the problem will go away. Your confronting it head on and you are preparing yourself for the possibility that surgery maybe an option. Nobody likes surgery and no matter what people tell you, your bound to be worried it is only natural.

You also very wise and know that you have to comply with the doctors instructions. Not everybody does that and often make matters worse.

Good luck and best wishes for the visit to the doctors tomorrow. You never know the doctor may say surgery is not needed.
  • Best of luck
  • Here's another and loads of well wishes.
  • I'm sorry to hear that surgery may be in your future. I'm hoping for the best for you.
  • Fingers crossed your doctors visit goes well.
  • Good luck!
  • Sending hugs to you!

Sherry
  • Good luck!!
  • Sorry to hear that dek
    You are in our prayers
  • Dek.

How did your appointment go?

Linda
  • I hope it goes well! Hang in there!!